Sign up to volunteer and make a difference for your community
Registration went live on May 5th at 6pm EST on a first-come, first-served basis! Please sign up your child with special needs ASAP and tell your friends before the limited number of spots are gone!
We're proud to partner again with Westchester County, the Westchester Office for the Disabled, and Rye Playland to host an amazing day on the water outrigger canoeing, stand up paddling, kayaking, and much more. Oh yeah, did we say anything about the awesome free rides available to all participants and volunteers after our water activities? Yep, it's going to be an awesome day!
- Sign up your child with special needs to participate in this event! Spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Cancellations are filled in the order of the waiting list. Confirmed participants should bring a signed participant waiver.
- Sign up to volunteer and make a difference for your community. Make sure to bring your signed volunteer waiver. Those *under 18* must have it signed by their parent or guardian.
- Spread the word with this flyer.
If the event is full you'll be automatically placed on a waiting list and will be notified of any openings and/or future events. If this date doesn't work, but you want to know of any upcoming events, sign up on our event notification list!
- 7-8am -- Volunteer check in, setup and orientations
- 8-8:30am -- Participant check in
- 8:30-9am -- Group welcome, orientation & stretching
- 9-11:45am -- Water activities: kayaking, stand up paddling, outrigger canoeing, splash zone, beach games, and much more!
- 11:45am-12:30pm -- Awards ceremony
- 12:30pm -- Participants enjoy select rides at the park until closing
- 12:30-1pm -- Volunteer tear down
- 1pm -- Volunteers enjoy select rides at the park until closing
* Volunteer / Participant check in start times exact, all other times approximate.
Thanks to our generous sponsors: